IV International Forum on Elite Sport Montreal, Canada, 26-28 July 2005 The International Forum on Elite Sport 2005 will bring together people managing or working in Sports Institutes / High Performance Centres around the world. The purpose of the Forum is: To discuss, debate and examine issues affecting their work.
IV International Forum on Elite Sport Montreal, Canada, 26-28 July 2005 The International Forum on Elite Sport 2005 will bring together people managing or working in Sports Institutes / High Performance Centres around the world. The purpose of the Forum is:
- To discuss, debate and examine issues affecting their work
- To help centres enhance their ability to deliver
- To explore areas of common interest and collaborative opportunities The Forum brings together people, organizations and institutions in elite sports, seeking to achieve a truly global perspective on developing athletes in high performance environments. Venue The venue will be the Delta CentreVille Hotel, located in downtown Montreal, Canada. Further information on the venue may be found on their website at: www.deltahotels.com. Planning principals A number of planning principals have been used to guide the development of the Forum. These include:
- The maximum number of delegates will be 100.
- Delegates should hold senior positions and be from Institutes / Centres actively delivering high performance programs.
- Efforts will be made to achieve global diversity.
- The program format seeks to provide variety in delivery and delegates will be expected to contribute.
- The Forum should represent the biannual meeting of the International Association of High Performance Centres and reflect the activities of Institutes / Centres in supporting athletes in the pursuit of excellence.
Registration Fees Every centre affiliated with the International Association of High Performance Centres may register up to two (2) participants to the Forum free of charge. Affiliation procedures to the International Association of High Performance Centres are detailed on the Association website.
All other participants to the Forum must pay a registration fee of 100$. Accommodation and Travel Delegates are required to make their own travel arrangements. Delegates pay for their own travel, accommodation and personal expenses. The host country will pay delegates fees including lunch and evening meals during the Conference.
Official Languages The official languages of the Forum will be English and French. Translation facilities will be available for all plenary sessions.
FINA World Championships The International Forum on Elite Sport IV will be held during the FINA World Aquatic Sports Championships. Further information on the competition schedule and purchase of tickets may be obtained by visiting their website at: www.montreal2005.org. Further Information For further information, please email email@example.com.