Become a Member
HOW TO JOIN - BECOME A MEMBER
A. Membership Terms. Classes of Membership
The ASPC will be composed of high performance centres which have voluntarily joined the ASPC, Governing Bodies that support high performance Sport and Individuals who support High Performance Sport/Centres.
1. Group A: CENTRES Any Sport Performance Centre that is recognized by a National Olympic Committee, Paralympic Committee and/or government of that nation or recognized by an International Sports Federation (IF) or National Sport Federation of a country where the centre is located may apply for membership.
Membership Requirements: The requirements to become a Centre member of this Association as a High Performance Sport Centre are:
a) To carry out activity focused on elite sport
b) To be officially recognized by a National Sports Federation in their country or an International Sport Federation, their respective National government or National Olympic Committee
c) To be able to provide operational, technical and scientific support services to high performance athletes and coaches
d) To be willing to exchange staff personnel with other high performance sport centres to interact and share ideas and work methods
2. Group B: GOVERNING BODIES Governing Bodies who support High Performance Sport, National Governing Bodies (NGBs), National Olympic Committees (NOCs), Foundations, International Sport Federations (IFs) and Non-Governmental Agencies (NGOs.) Membership Requirements: The requirements to become a member of this Association as a Governing Body member are:
a) To be identified as a Governing Body, NOCs, NGOs or IF’s supporting high performance centres in any country around the world.
b) A recommendation letter from a member or the Board is required.
3. Group C: INDIVIDUALS Individual Managers, Directors, Administrators or staff of a Sports Performance Centre or a National Olympic Committee. Individuals who support High Performance in Medical, Science, Media, Coach, Sponsorship or any other related activities/jobs in the high performance sports milieu. Membership Requirements: The requirements to become a member of this ASPC as an individual member are:
a) To be identified as a Manager, Director, Administrator or Sports Official who works or has worked to support High Performance Training Centres.
b) A recommendation letter from a member is required and endorsed by the Continental Vice President or Executive Board Member.
4. Group D: Any other members as approved by the Board of Directors.
The current membership dues, as approved by the most recent General Assembly are:
- Type of member (Centre) Joining fee (250 €) Annual fee ( 500 €). Free International Forum registration (2 persons).
- Type of member (NGB-NGO-NOC-IF) Joining fee (150 €) Annual fee(250 €).
- Type of member (Individual) Joining fee (100 €) Annual fee (200 €).
Terms of reference:
NGB – National Governing Body
NGO – Non-Governmental Organization
NOC – National Olympic Committee
IF – International Federation
Membership fees must be paid in 60 days of invoice. If payment is not made as per the deadline the Secretariat will inform the corresponding Vice President, who will establish the reasons and will revert back to the Secretariat.
Members that do not pay their annual subscription within the due period will lose their condition of membership and will be blocked/removed on the website. To become a full member again they will need to pay the joining fee plus the annual fees before they will be considered for membership again.
HOW TO JOIN - BECOME A MEMBER
BENEFITS FOR GROUP A CENTRES MEMBERS -BECOME A MEMBER
Mike English Exchange program
The Association of Sport Performance Centres (ASPC) has established the ASPC Exchange Programme to encourage international learning between members of the association. The continued learning of the members of our group through exchanges between members is a primary reason for the creation of the organization. While many relationships and partnerships have developed with members through the ASPC Forums and through ongoing communication, study visits are still a powerful tool to immerse sport centres in best practices and the experience of other colleagues. More information
Members are eligible to receive awards for their fidelity to the Association.
5 years for Bronze, 10 years for Silver and 15 years for Gold.
The payment of all the years is a requirement for the eligibility of the award.
Participation at the World Forum on Elite Sport Event with two fees gratuity
Eligible to become part of the Board of Directors
Two votes at the General Assembly
BENEFITS FOR ALL MEMBERS
Participation in the Forum Elite Sport
Members have access to the World biennial event as well as the Continental event in the year in between.
Participation in Working Groups Committees
One vote at the General Assembly
ASPC SPORT JOBS
Members have access to job opportunitties and the ability to post your jobs for free on the ASPC Site.
Or access to Global Sports Jobs Platform provided by:
How to pay dues/who has paid
The payment procedure is online and will be available as soon as the Secretariat activates your account during your provisional membership period.
Status of payment will be available through your membership account.
A password policy has been established where you will be able to recover a forgotten password through your declared administration email.
How to update your centre profile
Here you will find a short user manual to keep your information updated: Website Manual
You can add news and any information you want to share with anyone or just the ASPC Community.
For any further help, please contact us at the Secretariat.